The 6th Annual Holiday Lights Hunger Run/Walk (5K run and 1-mile walk) will be taking place on Saturday, November 18, 2023! Take steps against hunger through Making Spirits Bright‘s iconic holiday lights show in Evergreen Park before it’s open to the public for the 2023 season. All proceeds from this event support Sheboygan County Food Bank. In the first five years of this event, about $230,000 has been raised.
- An exclusive, on-foot “sneak peek” of Making Spirits Bright
- Opportunity to receive a goodie bag full of giveaways from sponsors and community partners (first 500 packets picked up beginning at 1:00 PM on Friday, November 17 only)
- Free offsite parking and shuttle service to and from the event
- Complimentary hot beverages and cookies
- Photo op with Santa
- Professional race timing on accurately measured course (5K runners only)
- Free event photos courtesy of local volunteer photographers
- Award ceremony and after party at 3 Sheeps Brewing Company with a special band performance
We’re grateful for our volunteers! Volunteers help with packet pickup, registration, gear check, shuttle bus stops, water stations, the course, and clean up. Each volunteer will receive a Sartori BellaVitano wedge, Sargento Balanced Break, and one free 3 Sheeps Brewing Company beverage (redeemable on the evening of the event only) as a token of our appreciation. Thank you to Sargento, Sartori and 3 Sheeps!