Our partner agencies are a network of free standing organizations.
The network is made up of like-minded people, volunteers and organizations addressing hunger and distributing food to our neighbors in need. Partner agencies are asked to commit to the Partnership Pledge and agree to the following:
- Treat everybody with dignity and respect and do not discriminate
- Maintain proper records and report to the Sheboygan County Food Bank by the 5th of each month
- Do not charge for food
- Ensure the safety of your food
- Keep your pantry clean
A large part of our partner agency network consists of food pantries (see food pantry information below) that have varying service hours, which works well to accommodate a range of clients' schedules.
Other partner agencies in our network include:
- Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization (SCIO)
- Housing Authority of the City of Sheboygan
- Horizon 4 Girls
If you are interested in becoming a partner agency with us, please contact the Food Bank Director, Liz Kroll, or call our office at 920-453-0169.
Food Pantry Information
Sheboygan Food Pantry
Sheboygan Falls Food Pantry
Plymouth Food Pantry
The Salvation Army
North Side Christian
St. Mark Lutheran
St. Luke United Methodist
St. Peter Claver
Random Lake Area Interfaith