Calling all local artists! Through Monday, October 11, we are accepting submissions of original artwork, including photography, to be featured for our second annual Holiday Cards fundraiser. This year’s theme is “The Spirit of the Season”. Both amateur and professional submissions are welcome! All proceeds from our Holiday Cards sales will help make sure no one in Sheboygan County goes hungry, while promoting local artists.
- Be a Sheboygan County resident.
- Submit only one original piece of artwork of any medium (photography, painting, drawing, pastel, original print, mixed media, digital art, etc.)
Please email your artwork as a high quality .pdf (if artwork is photography, please email a high quality .jpg) to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 PM on Monday, October 11. Please include your full name, home address, and phone number as well as the medium, dimensions and title of your artwork. Sheboygan County Food Bank will choose three submissions to be featured on the holiday cards. Chosen artists will be notified via email by Tuesday, October 12.
Benefits of Chosen Featured Artists
Each of the three artists will:
- Have their full name and contact information (email, website, or social media handle) featured on the back of the cards ordered with their artwork.
- Have their full name and contact information (email, website, and social media handle) featured on the online ordering form.
- Be mentioned in a minimum of one Sheboygan County Food Bank Facebook post (and tagged if artist has a business page).
- Receive a Sheboygan County Food Bank swag package to show our appreciation!
Would you like to share “The Spirit of the Season” with family members and friends in a meaningful way? Check back soon. The online order form to purchase cards will be available on our website Monday, October 18.
Credit for image above (2020 finalist): Evergreen by Kindra Back | email@example.com | Visit Kindra’s Etsy Shop
*The artist retains the copyright of the work at all times. Images of selected artworks will be retained by Sheboygan County Food Bank for promotional purposes. Acknowledgment of the artist will be made in all such uses.